Last updated: February 28, 2021
This Privacy Statement is provided by Intuit Inc. (referred to in this Privacy Statement as “Intuit”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) to help you better understand the types of information we collect, why we collect it, how we will use it and the various options you have to manage the privacy of your personal information.
1. SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement describes our privacy practices for personal information we collect from or about individuals through our services and products offered on www.tradamarket.com (collectively, the “Services”) and other initiatives such as marketing.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Information You Give Us.
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when:
- Creating an account. When you create an account and register with us, we collect information that allows us to set up or open your account:
- Brands: First and last name, email address, phone number, brand or business name, business contact information, address, website URL, tax identification number, social media handles (including Instagram), country of registration, your user ID and password, information about your products, information regarding how you heard about us, information about the history of the brand, such as the years you have been in business, the name of the founder or owner and the story behind your brand, financial information and other information you choose to share with us.
- Retailers: First and last name, email address, phone number, store or business name, business contact information, address, website URL, tax identification number, social media handles (including Instagram, Facebook and Google Maps), sales channels, user ID and password, information regarding how you heard about us, information about your store, such as the categories of products you sell and are interested in purchasing through the Services and a description of your store and other information that you choose to share with us.
- Using our Services. We receive information from you when you use our Services, including when you place or receive an order:
- Brands: Information about your products (such as name, SKU, description, quantity, price and category type), store details (such as images, minimum order amount, shipping time), order tracking information and other information about your products and store that you choose to share with us. We also collect information relevant to orders that you receive. In addition, you may also share certain account and transaction related information with our payment processor, Stripe.
- Retailers: Information relating to your order (such as the items in your order, your shipping address, the price(s) of your order and dates related to your order), and your reseller certificate. In addition, you may also share certain payment and transaction information with our payment processor, Stripe.
- Messaging: Information shared via the messaging service when brands and retailers communicate with one another.
- Customer support, product research, trainings, events and feedback. When you reach out to us for support, give us feedback, participate in optional surveys, product research, events, or trainings, or otherwise contact us we also collect information that you choose to share.
- Social content. We receive content you post on or share with us through our social media pages.
2.2 Information We Get When You Use The Service.
- Device information. We collect Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, log information, error messages, device type and unique device identifiers.
- Usage information. We collect the pages and products you viewed, the features you use, your browser type, error reports and any links you click on to leave or interact with our Services. We may also gather information about other applications you use on your device for analytics and advertising reasons.
Location information. Certain Service features may collect your precise location data, device motion data, or both, if you grant permission to do so in your device settings.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Many devices and internet browsers are set to automatically accept Cookies. Information on changing your browser settings to opt-out of Cookies can be found in your browser settings. If you use different devices to access our Services, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your Cookie preferences. Please note that if you disable some or all of the Cookies, the Services or parts of the Services may not work. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie or www.aboutcookies.org. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our Services are not currently configured to respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals.
2.3 Information We Get From Third Parties.
We also get information about you from:
- other users of the Services that you interact or transact with;
- third parties with whom you have an account or receive a service, including when you choose to engage with us over social media or integrate your data from that third party into the Services we provide to you (such as when integrating your fulfillment platform with the Services);
- publicly available sources;
- third-party service providers who help us to process or supplement the information you have provided and to ensure the accuracy of your information, namely from our payment processor, Stripe; and
- third parties who provide us with information about you or your interaction with our Services.
2.4 Required Information.
Some of the functionalities in our Services may require you to provide the information described above in order for you to use the Services. If you do not wish to provide the required information, or if you delete information about you pursuant to a right you may have described in Section 5 below, you may not be able to use certain features or the Services.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to:
- Provide, protect and deliver the Services. We use your information to provide you with the Services that you have accessed or requested; to personalize your experience; to provide technical support; to protect the security and safety of the Services, brands, retailers, us and others; to facilitate the sale/purchase and delivery of products; to publicize and promote your listings; to enable and perform transactions; or to otherwise operate our business.
- Improve, expand and develop the Services. We use your information to improve, expand and develop our Services; for promotional and advertising campaigns related to the Services; and to ensure that you receive our most up-to-date product offerings.
- Improve, expand and develop the product offerings of the Intuit Family Companies. We use your information to allow Intuit and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or related company of Intuit (collectively, the “Intuit Family Companies”) to use information for their own purposes, including providing, improving, expanding and developing Intuit’s products and services.
- Communicate with you. From time to time we may communicate with you, including to: provide you with important information about the Services or your account; tell you about or provide offers for third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you; provide you with customer support; or to send you information about us, other Intuit Family Companies’ products and services, special offers and new product releases. We may communicate with you via email, phone and text messages.
- Protect us and others. To enforce our terms and conditions and policies; to protect Intuit’s rights and property, including for the purpose of protecting us, our brands, retailers and others; and for the purpose of combatting fraud.
- Analyze your information. We may use both manual and automated systems, such as artificial intelligence, to: analyze your information to develop new or improve our Services; personalize your experience; analyze performance of our Services; automate certain aspects of the Service; provide you certain features; and protect the safety and security of us, our Services, our brands, retailers and others.
- Combine with other information. We may also combine information that you provided us with information about you that we get from other sources, in accordance with applicable law.
We may anonymize or aggregate your information with information from other users or other sources when carrying out the above activities or sharing your information as described in Section 4 below, in which case you will no longer be personally identifiable and the information will no longer be deemed to be personal information for the purpose of this Privacy Statement.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not and have not sold in the past 12 months, personal information to third parties, but we do share personal information with third parties for various purposes:
- With your consent. We share your personal information with your consent.
- With third parties: We share your personal information with third parties for the following reasons:
- to protect our rights and property, our safety or the safety of our Services, our customers, or others;
- to protect against or defend our Services against attacks;
- to enforce, remedy, or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or
- to prevent fraud and for debt collection.
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- With other brands, retailers and website visitors. Some of our Services allow you to share information (including personal information) with other brands, retailers or the general public. We also share information with other brands, retailers and website visitors to provide the Services to you.
- For mergers and acquisitions. If we are involved with a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy, or the acquisition of all or part of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company and its advisors before and after the transaction date.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You may have certain rights with respect to information that we collect and process about you. If you are a California resident, you may have the following rights, subject to certain exceptions:
- Access. You may have the right to access the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which that information was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you and the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
- Deletion. You may have the right, under certain circumstances, to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- Non-discrimination. You have the right to be free from discrimination related to your exercise of any of your California privacy rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights under the CCPA.
To request or take action on one of your rights, please contact us at the contact details provided under Section 9, “How to Contact Us”. In order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to verify your identity before you can submit a rights request. If you do not have an account with us, or if we suspect that your account has suffered fraudulent or malicious activity, we may ask you to provide additional personal information for verification. If we are subsequently unable to confirm your identity, we may refuse your rights request. You may use an authorized agent to submit a rights request. If you do so, the agent must present signed written authorization to act on your behalf and you may also be required to independently verify your identity or your legal authority or ownership of the personal information with us.
Please note that we may claim legal exemptions for certain types of personal information from all or certain parts of the CCPA pursuant to various CCPA exemptions.
6. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, LINKS AND INTEGRATIONS
6.1 Third-Party Services. Third-party products, services and applications may use or integrate with our Services, or otherwise be offered through our Services (“Third-Party Services”). If you choose to use any of these Third-Party Services or link or sync any of these Third-Party Services with your account you are permitting us to provide your information and any information associated with your account, including personal information, to the third party. We do not control such Third-Party Services and are not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of your information. Your interactions with these Third-Party Services are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing the relevant Third-Party Service.
6.2 Third-Party Advertising and Analytics. We may use advertising networks and other third parties to display advertising on our Services or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may place Cookies on our Services and unaffiliated websites in order to serve advertisements that may be relevant to you based on your browsing activities and interests and to determine the effectiveness of such advertisements. If you wish to opt-out of interest-based advertising, visit
Digital Advertising Alliance’s or Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page, or Your Online Choices. Even if you opt-out of such Cookies or otherwise opt-out of interest-based advertising, you will still receive advertisements, they just won’t be tailored to your interests. If you opt-out and later delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you may need to renew your opt-out choices.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We understand that the security of your information is important to you. We provide technical and organizational security controls to protect your information. But, even with our best efforts, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We may transfer your personal information to and process and store your information in countries where we or our third-party service providers operate in compliance with applicable law. Some of these countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective). However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information remain protected.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or our practices, or would like to exercise a right outlined above in Section 5 please contact us:
10. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to make changes or updates at any time, in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. If we make material changes to the way we process your personal information, we will provide you notice via our Services or by other communication channels, such as by email and, if required by applicable data protection laws, seek your consent.
You can see when this Privacy Statement was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Statement. Please review any changes carefully.