[About This Handicraft]
Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose - Do not hide your gift under wrapping paper! Display it proudly in a coordinating reusable gift bag that gives back to nature, our planet, and Fair-Trade women artisans in rural Bangladesh communities.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
[Dimensions & More Details]
- Size: Approximately 10” tall x 12.5” wide x 6" deep
- Material: Natural Laminated Jute Fabric with cotton handle
- Color: Natural, White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
[How to Care for This Item]
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or jute fabric color can change and fade.