[About This Handicraft]
The use of these baskets is endless. Stylish - with hand rope jute wool - and multifunctional use for everything from planters to organizing all manner of household items.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
[Dimensions & More Details]
- Size: Approximately
* (L)12.5”tall x 12”round(bottom) x 14"round(top)
* (M) 10.5"tall x 9.5"round(bottom) x 13.5"round(top)
* (S) 8.5"tall x 7"round(bottom) x 9.5"round(top)
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural and Black
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
[How to Care for This Item]
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.